Friday, December 02, 2011

Pliee























I would like to present Pliee, a lamp designed by the talented designer Chiara Andreatti. The lamp is composed of tiny metal parts and folded fabric. I like very much the detail of the cable that is covered with fabric in different colors. This lamp could be used as a table or floor lamp.
Now I just have to think about  where I can put one in my apartment:)

Vorrei presentarvi Pliee, una lampada disegnata dal talentuosa designer Chiara Andreatti. La lampada è composta da una sotile struttura in metallo e tessuto ripiegato. Mi piace molto il detaglio del cavo coperto con un tessuto in diversi colori. Questa lampada può essere utilizata come lampada da terra o da tavolo.
Ora devo solo pensare dove posso mettere una nel mio appartamento:)



Pliee lamp by C. Andreatti chiaraandreatti.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment